So, it's day 5 of 120. While that seems a little overwhelming, I mean One Hundred and Twenty days, we're just under a week through. (Hey, trying to be optimistic here) We've kept busy with swim lessons and running errands and getting ready for 2 birthday parties we have on Saturday.
The girls are missing Daddy, but we have a daddy doll that A wanted to sleep with last night and today brought him on our errands. Daddy doll went to the post office, Michael's and Safeway. Tomorrow he'll probably tag along to the birthday parties with us. I'll try and get some pics of the girls with him to post. I think bringing him with us helps the girls feel closer to him and feels like he's included in what we're doing.
Heard from The Hubs twice today! He's doing good, just trying to get his body clock adjusted. He says the people are taking good care of him and he hopes everyone is doing good. While I'm worried that some act of violence can come his way, I know I'm not worried about him eating. They've got a chow hall that's almost always open and has about any and everything he could possibly want, including protein supplements and energy drinks. Not every chow hall is the same, but I know some have shrimp and steak nights! Yes! The military may not have everything down, but it seems like they take good care of the soldiers food wise. Heck, they're probably eating way better than us!
Just a note- please leave comments if you want, I'm not even sure anyone is reading this! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.